Spotfire X with the A(X) ExperienceNovember 13, 2018
TIBCO Spotfire X is finally unveiled and is drastically changing the Analytics game. The Deep Data Visual Exploration that the TIBCO Spotfire® system is known for, now more agile and more AI-driven than ever. And it comes wrapped in a beautiful, fully revamped and shiny new UI.
Spotfire X analytics makes it even easier for everyone to use analytics, whether they are just getting started or an expert wanting deeper insights.
The A(X) Experience makes the Spotfire X system:
- Agile: A beautiful, reimagined user interface simplifies and speeds data exploration.
- Augmented: With natural language search and instant, AI-powered recommendations throughout your analytics experience.
- Automated: Auto-recorded dataflows and inline wrangling make it easy to amend, author, and audit data lineage.
- Aware: Real-time visual analytics on data streams enable real-time actions and awareness.
Spotfire X analytics is unique in letting users choose how they want to interact with data using natural language query, AI-driven recommendations, or direct data manipulation.
Support for real-time data alongside historical gives users complete contextual awareness for deeper, faster insights and more complete analyses.
All analysis steps are auto-recorded on the data canvas, providing an audible data lineage that can be edited and shared anytime. No separate wrangling tool is needed.
These features combined with top-of-the-line advanced capabilities like geo-analytics, predictive analytics, and embedded data science, make Spotfire X analytics the most comprehensive solution on the market.
- See what's new in TIBCO Spotfire X.
- Watch this 5-minute demo video for a quick tour.
- Watch the webinar "Introducing Spotfire X" for an in-depth preview, and others in the launch webinar series for a deeper dive.
- Read the press release on the A(X) Experience.
- Read the blog post to find out about new AI and automated data wrangling.
- Find product documentation to review release notes, user guides, and deployment guidance.